April is Canine Fitness Month. Too many delicious treats and a sedentary lifestyle can cause health problems for our dogs, including obesity, sore joints, difficulty breathing, in addition to having a higher risk for cancer, canine diabetes and other diseases.
That’s why it’s so important to keep your dog healthy with regular exercise. Canine Fitness Month is the perfect opportunity to kick off a healthy active lifestyle.
From exercising your dog indoors to learning how to hike and jog safely with your pooch, we compiled a list to make sure both you and your pup can stay physically active while having tons of fun too.
- Jogging safely with your dog
- The ultimate guide for hiking with your dog
- 8 Ways to Exercise Your Dog Indoors
- Swimming safely with your dog
- Dog training tips for summertime activities
- Is your dog getting too much exercise?