With Easter around the corner, it’s a good idea to keep your pet’s safety in mind while also considering the well-being of other animals, including rabbits and chickens.
From learning more about toxic household items and foods, such as lilies and chocolate, that could potentially harm your furry friend to learning how to create better life for egg-laying hens and bunnies, we compiled a list to make sure your Easter is a hopping good time for both you and the animals in your life.
- This Easter, help us create a better life for egg-laying hens
- Choose chocolate bunnies this Easter
- Signs of chocolate toxicity in your dog
- 10 plants that are toxic to your pet
- BC SPCA says research, planning needed before raising backyard chickens
- Fun facts about chickens: get s-coop here!