The BC SPCA Community Animal Spay/Neuter Grant is a funding competition that helps communities across B.C. address pet overpopulation.
The grants are available to registered animal charities and non-profits, municipalities, veterinarians, First Nation’s governments and tribal councils, and BC SPCA branches.
The 2018 grant application period is now open and will close on March 21st, 2018.
Application materials for download:
- 2018 Grant Application Guide (PDF)
- Application – Community cats (Word)
- Application – Cats on First Nations land (Word)
- Application – Dogs on First Nations land (Word)
- Vet letter template for cat spay neuter (Word)
- Vet letter template for dog spay neuter (Word)
Contact and document submission
For questions or to submit your application and assisting documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The grant is currently in its sixth year and has helped more than 3,000 animals to date. Read about past recipients: