Help your students gain a deeper understanding of their place in the world by exploring the connections that exist between animals, humans and the environment.
Our resources have been specially designed by our Humane Education team to teach students important lessons about animal welfare, and to help students build empathy for all living things. These resources have all been designed to meet provincial curriculum outcomes.
Invite the BC SPCA into your classroom for a live online presentation! Students will learn from a BC SPCA humane educator who will explore important animal welfare issues together with your class.
To book a virtual presentation, please contact your local regional humane educator:
- Fraser Valley: email Allison Simpson
- Kamloops & surrounding areas: email Deirdre Campbell
- Kootenay region: email Stephenie Campbell
- Lower Mainland: email Lisa Keegan
- Nanaimo, Campbell River & surrounding areas: email Blaire Sigson
- Kelowna, Penticton & surrounding areas: email Keigan Hollefriend
- Victoria, Cowichan & surrounding areas: email Olivia Clarke-Bancroft
Class Lessons & Activities
Ready-to-use activities for your class! Designed to satisfy provincial curriculum outcomes, these engaging animal-themed activities for students also contain links to additional resources, plus curricular links for educators to explore.