Please note: the BC SPCA Port Coquitlam Branch has relocated to 1- 2565 Barnet Highway and is now called the BC SPCA Tri-Cities Education and Adoption Centre.
- Thursday to Tuesday: 12:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Closed
- Stat Holidays: Closed
*Fees subject to change without notice. All BC SPCA cat/kitten/dog/puppy/rabbit adoptions include a microchip and lifetime registration with the BC Pet Registry. Registration for lifetime protection is $45 for cats/kittens/dogs/puppies and $11.25 for rabbits, which will be added to the adoption fee. For more information please visit bcpetregistry.ca.
Welcome to the BC SPCA Tri-Cities Education & Adoption Centre. We are one of 44 BC SPCA locations across the province serving sick, neglected, abused and homeless animals. Whether you are looking to adopt a new furry friend into your family or would like to know more about how you can make difference for animals in our community, we are here to help. The BC SPCA is a not-for-profit organization which relies primarily on community donations to help animals in need. Please join us in the fight against animal cruelty!
Please note that our facility does not provide animal control services such as lost, found or surrendered animals, thank you.
For general inquiries, please call 604-468-4044 or email email@example.com.
Book your child’s next birthday party at the BC SPCA! If you have questions or would like to book a party, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come read with the animals and join our Book Buddies program! This program runs at our branch and after school on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Reading sessions are 20 minutes long. Contact the branch book your time today.
For animal services inquiries, please contact the municipal agency for your area:
- Anmore (Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.): Village Hall, 604-469-9877
- Belcarra (Mon.-Fri., 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.): Village Hall, 604-937-4100
- Coquitlam (Mon.-Fri., 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Sat., Sun. & Holidays, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.): Coquitlam Animal Shelter, 604-927-7387; Coquitlam (after hours): Coquitlam RCMP at 604-945-1550
- Port Coquitlam (Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m.): Bylaw Service, 604-927-5440
- Port Coquitlam (lost/found animals and after hours): Countryside Kennels, 604-945-0125
- Port Moody (Mon.-Sun., 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.): Bylaw Enforcement, 604-469-4697
- Port Moody (dog bites and after hours): Port Moody Police, 604-461-3456
- Port Moody (lost pets): Coquitlam Animal Shelter, 604-927-7387
Tom and Jerry are two adorable gerbil buddies, looking for their new forever home. Both are males and roughly around a year and a half young. They are both very curious and playful. They like to dig around in their bedding, wander through the tunnels, and run on their wheel. Ideally these two would love an extensive network of tunnels to burrow in, as they are extraordinary diggers! If you think these two adorable buddies could win their way into your heart and home, please come visit them today!
Age: 1 year 7 months
Animal ID: 486259 & 486260