- Friday to Tuesday: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday: by appointment only
- Stat Holidays: Closed
Please note: All staff, visitors and volunteers are still required to wear a face mask when entering BC SPCA Centres. This important safety measure helps protect our animals and the volunteers and staff members who care for them. Thank you.
Welcome to the BC SPCA Tri-Cities in Coquitlam. We are one of 42 BC SPCA locations across the province serving sick, neglected, abused and homeless animals. Whether you are looking to adopt a new furry friend into your family or would like to know more about how you can make difference for animals in our community, we are here to help. The BC SPCA is a not-for-profit organization which relies primarily on community donations to help animals in need. Please join us in the fight against animal cruelty!
Please note that our facility does not provide animal control services such as lost, found or surrendered animals, thank you.
For all inquiries, including volunteering at our branch, please call 604-468-4044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come read with the animals and join our Book Buddies program! This program runs at our branch and after school on Mondays and Tuesdays. Reading sessions are 20 minutes long. Contact the branch book your time today.
For animal services inquiries, please contact the municipal agency for your area:
- Anmore (Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.): Village Hall, 604-469-9877
- Belcarra (Mon.-Fri., 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.): Village Hall, 604-937-4100
- Coquitlam (Mon.-Fri., 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Sat., Sun. & Holidays, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.): Coquitlam Animal Shelter, 604-927-7387; Coquitlam (after hours): Coquitlam RCMP at 604-945-1550
- Port Coquitlam (Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m.): Bylaw Service, 604-927-5440
- Port Coquitlam (lost/found animals): Coquitlam Animal Shelter, 604-927-7387
- Port Moody (Mon.-Sun., 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.): Bylaw Enforcement, 604-469-4697
- Port Moody (dog bites and after hours): Port Moody Police, 604-461-3456
- Port Moody (lost pets): Coquitlam Animal Shelter, 604-927-7387
Respectfully acknowledging that the BC SPCA Tri-Cities in Coquitlam is located on the unceded traditional territory of the kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwikwetlem) First Nation as well as the shared traditional territories of the səl̓ilwətaɁɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), Katzie, xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish), Quay Quayt First Nation and Sto:lo Nations, all of which have historical relationships to the land that continue today.