Petsecure wants to make sure you are fully prepared to bring home your new furry family member which is why they have created a full list of what to consider when adopting a cat or dog.
Be prepared for the unexpected
Every year there are new advancements made to veterinary care, and more treatments are available than ever before. These treatments can be lifesaving but can also be expensive. When the unexpected happens, Petsecure lets you focus on what’s important, getting your pet back to their happy healthy selves.
The BC SPCA is a proud partner of Petsecure, a 100% Canadian owned and operated pet insurance company since 1989. They are dedicated to promoting responsible pet guardianship, and caring for your pet’s health and wellness is a very important way to show your love for your furry family member. Did you know, Petsecure offers a complimentary six-week trial of pet health insurance for every dog or cat adopted from a BC SPCA shelter.
- Coverage up to $500 for accidents and illnesses
- 80% coverage on eligible vet bills, less a $100 per incident deductible
- 48 hour waiting period from the date your new pet goes home
- A welcome package will be sent to you, including a personalized quote
Benefits of converting to a policy before your trial expires:
- Uninterrupted coverage – no additional accident or illness waiting periods
- No exclusions – any claims covered under your trial will continue under your policy
- Coverage for life – for accidents and illness, dental, special coverage, wellness benefits and more
- No older pet tests – for senior pets adopted (cats over 10 and dogs over 8 years of age)
Petsecure believes you should have the freedom to make decisions about your pet’s medical care with your heart, not your wallet. With four plans to choose from, click here to view their coverage options that will fit both your budget and coverage needs.
If you have any questions about the trial, need to make a claim, or to convert to a policy, please contact:
1-800-268-1169 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Petsecure also knows that the best way to maintain your pet’s oral health is by brushing your pet’s teeth. Find out more at Petsecure Free Dental Hygiene Guide.
Have you adopted from us and taken advantage of the Petsecure offer? If so our friends at Petsecure Pet Health Insurance would love to hear from you about your experience! You can contact them at email@example.com.