The program provides a low cost spay/neuter for pets of low income families. The pet guardian’s contribution is determined on a sliding scale.
This program includes a microchip and registration to the BC Pet Registry, and vaccines will be provided unless the pet owner provides a vaccination record.
Got questions? Email us at email@example.com.
How can you take advantage of this program?
- Fill in the form below.
- Staff will process your information and create your spay/neuter voucher.
- You will be notified when your voucher is ready and the dollar amount of your contribution.
- Pick up your voucher at :BC SPCA Williams Lake Branch with valid picture ID, proof of low income status and your financial program contribution.
- Schedule your vet appointment with the details provided on the voucher.
- At your scheduled appointment time, take your cat and the voucher to the appointment for your spay/neuter procedure.
Spay/neuter voucher application - Williams Lake