This program is made possible by a generous grant from the Squamish Community Foundation
The SNAP program provides a low cost spay/neuter for pets of low-income families. There is a contribution of $40 per cat or $75 per dog. If you cannot afford the contribution, please indicate that information on the application.
This program includes a microchip and registration to the BC Pet Registry as well as a vaccine (unless the pet owner has proof of previous vaccines).
How can you take advantage of this program?
- Fill in the form below.
- Staff will process your information and notify you of your acceptance. If you cannot upload your id and proof of income with the application, then you will need to bring it on the day of surgery to the shelter.
- When we notify you, we will set up an appointment for your pet’s surgery.
- Depending on which Vet your appointment is with, you will either drop off your pet at the shelter or take it to the supporting Vet’s clinic. Staff will give all instructions at the time of notification.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 604-898-9890.
- We will do a maximum of 2 pets per guardian. Please submit the application separately for each animal.
Spay/neuter voucher application - Sea to Sky