The BC SPCA has funding available to assist low-income families in the City of Kamloops to spay and neuter their cats at the Kamloops Spay-Neuter Clinic.
Please read the following important information before submitting an application:
- Please submit one application per cat or kitten. There is no limit on applications per household.
- Please provide your email address as it will speed up the process.
- You will be asked to provide proof of income (i.e. bank statement, notice of assessment, etc.)
- This program covers the spay/neuter surgery, initial vaccinations, dewormer, a microchip and one-year registration to the BC Pet Registry.
- You will be contacted if your application is approved. There is a minimum $20 contribution required upon booking the appointment. The non-refundable contribution will enable us to help more cats in the community.
- On your appointment date, the animal drop-off time is 8 a.m unless otherwise noted, and the pick-up is between 1:30-3.30pm you will be allocated a pick up time on the morning of surgery. If you require transportation support, please indicate in the application.
- If you need assistance in completing this application, please call us at 1-855-622-7722.
- Please note, if your application does not meet the requirements for the program, it may be denied.