The BC SPCA has funding available to assist low-income families in the City of Kamloops to spay and neuter their cats at the Kamloops Spay-Neuter Clinic.
Please read the following important information before submitting an application:
- Please submit one application per cat or kitten. There is no limit on applications per household.
- This program will only spay/neuter kittens as early as 4 months old.
- Please provide your email address as it will speed up the process.
- This program covers the spay/neuter surgery and a microchip and one-year registration to the BC Pet Registry (lifetime registration is available for an additional $33 charge).
- You will be contacted if your application is approved. There is a $20 commitment fee that will be collected at the time of the appointment. The commitment fee secures your appointment, and will enable us to help more cats in the community.
- On your appointment date, the animal drop-off time is 7:45 a.m., unless otherwise noted, and the pick-up is between 1:30 – 3.30 p.m. – you will be allocated a pick up time on the morning of surgery.
- If you need assistance in completing this application, please call us at 250-376-6055.
- Please note, if your application does not meet the requirements for the program, it may be denied.
- For more information please email email@example.com