The program provides a low cost spay/neuter for pets of low income families. The pet guardian’s contribution is determined on a sliding scale. Please scroll down to enter below. (Note: fill out all fields even if just to say n/a. You will receive an on screen confirmation once the form has submit.)
This program includes a microchip and registration to the BC Pet Registry, and post op pain management.
Have any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you take advantage of this program?
- Fill in the form below.
- Staff will review your information and determine eligibility. If you qualify your information will be processed.
- You will be notified when your voucher is ready and the dollar amount of your contribution.
- Your determined payment amount will be processed and your will be emailed to you, and to the vet hospital.
- Schedule your vet appointment with the details provided on the voucher.
- At your scheduled appointment time, take your cat and the voucher to the appointment for your spay/neuter procedure.