The program provides a low cost spay/neuter for those who may not be able to access this otherwise. This program includes a tattoo, and vaccines will be provided unless the pet owner provides a vaccination record.
How can you take advantage of this program?
- Fill in the form below.
- Staff will process your information and create your spay/neuter voucher.
- You will be notified when your voucher is ready.
- Pick up your voucher at BC SPCA Chilliwack Community Animal Centre with valid picture ID.
- Schedule your vet appointment with the details provided on the voucher.
- At your scheduled appointment time, take your cat and the voucher to the appointment for your spay/neuter procedure.
- Pay the voucher amount directly to the veterinary clinic.